We are excited to introduce the Traxxas line of R/C vehicles to our line up!
Adults and teenagers love the fast speeds (up to 65MPH) and being able to upgrade and service their vehicles themselves.
Remote control vehicles are not new at Hobby and Toy Central. We have been selling all types of R/C for over 30 years and are excited to bring in a brand new line and offer something new to our customers.
Why might a Traxxas R/C be right for you?
- You are looking for a mid/high end R/C vehicle
- You want an R/C from an established vendor
- You want a complete kit with battery, charger and remote included
You want a fast, 30-65 MPH (50-100 KPH), long lasting, (15-25 min) R/C
- Speed and battery performance is vehicle specific
You want to be able to customize your vehicle to your driving style
- Upgrade your suspension
- Switch to a different drive gear ratio
- Upgrade Dog Bones
- Swap your Motor
- Increase or Decrease (lower weight) Battery runtime
You want to be able to complete repairs if a part breaks
- Almost the entire vehicle can be purchased aftermarket to make repairs
- You want the option of Brushless motors
You want an R/C that is all-weather safe (within reason)
- The electronics within the car are “water-proof”
The transmitter is NOT water-proof
- Do not operate in the rain
Need help with service?
As with all our R/C products, we are by your side if you run into any problems. Hobby and Toy Central can help service your R/C if you are having issues but are not comfortable completing repairs on your own.
Diagnostics are complimentary within the first year of purchase
- Proof of purchase required
- A small fee is charged to complete the repair
- The customer is responsible to pay for the part(s) used to complete the repair
We are looking forward to helping you with the purchase and maintenance of your next R/C vehicle. Stop by one of our stores and see what's new.